Monday, September 6, 2010

Knock, knock!

Hello artists,

I thought I should introduce myself. Some of you may know me and others may not.

I'm Zaza, a.k.a. szaza or Samantha— but not Sam! I will be your friendly neighbourhood Exchange Moderator. What does this mean? From time to time I will be performing a pulse check to see how your progress is going.

I have checked your pulse and you seem dead. There hasn't been any activity for almost one entire year! So let's start getting books home to their owners, shall we? There's no shame in living your life, and life should take precedence over exchanges, but keeping something that doesn't belong to you is not very nice, no matter how good or artistic your intentions are.

Before we can start sending books home, please can you all tell me whose books you have in the comments?

Thank you,
Z

4 comments:

benconservato said...

deadi-bones Samantha Dear!
I should hope all books are back to their owners now.
You can declare this group open to newbies or forever rest it in peace.

Bene Rohlmann said...

i still haven't received mine back...or another one. i've never received any book. sad.

benconservato said...

Who had your book last? Do you remember? Maybe we can send Marty Harris around to their house?
Please whomever has pearpicker's book, send it back to her.

szaza said...

Emma, can you send me the emails of the people in this exchange so I can send off a note?

I will do my best to get your book back, Pearpicker!