Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fast on the heels of Diana...




















Fast on the heels of Diana, this is the first piece of work I have done between trying to clean up my flat, painting (walls and window sills...) getting ready to go. I guess I'll send this off this week! Can't wait to see what everyone else does for their first entry...
(Don't stress Martin, I hope to get your Moleskine this week, and I'll send it off for you, so you can start!)

7 comments:

Bene Rohlmann said...

hey diana.
(ich schreib mal in englisch, damit alle es verstehen.)
didn't find a japanese moly in münster's shops, so i had to order one from amazon. hope it arrives that week. sorry that you have to wait. hope you don't get bored;)

Bene Rohlmann said...

and to emma: very nice one!

benconservato said...

Don't stress Pearpicker, I had to order a moleskine for Martin too, so he is waiting for his as well, no problem, we are on the way to starting for real!

Yvonnen said...

hey, i couldnt one either in Utrecht. So I also just ordered one from the internet. I'm sorry that I'll be a little later.. I'm looking forward to finally start.. x

Skwidsgaard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skwidsgaard said...

I finally got my journal. they only had small ones: is this the right size?

--Hangdog

benconservato said...

That's right skwidsgaard! Only the small size, you have the right one.